Mental Health Professional
Salisbury Behavioral Health, Inc. is accepting resumes for a Mental Health Professional for our ACT Team serving consumers located in Carbon, Monroe and Pike Counties.
The Mental Health Professional is a Master’s level clinician who is a member of the ACT multidisciplinary team responsible for providing treatment, rehabilitation and support services to adults with serious and persistent mental illness. All the individuals we serve live in the community and the services we provide are community based. The Mental Health Professional will provide individual supportive therapy, psychotherapy and symptom management. The position is also responsible to provide symptom management education to assist consumers to identify and manage their mental illness symptoms while remaining in the community. This position is also responsible to provide service coordination (case management) for an assigned group of consumers including coordination and monitoring the activities of the Individual Treatment Team.
The work schedule is flexible and requires rotating evening and weekend shifts. On-call crisis intervention on a rotating schedule to cover evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Master’s Degree in social work, rehabilitative counseling, psychology or a related human service field
- Post-secondary education/training in a related field through a documented internship or supervised practical experience.
Minimum Experience and Training:
- One year clinical or rehabilitation experience working with adults with severe and persistent mental illness. Internships and/or practicum experience are considered experience if conducted in a clinical inpatient or outpatient setting.
- Generous PTO accrual
- Competitive pay/benefits
- Reduced health care benefits with participation in Wellness Program
- College Tuition Credit Program for eligible dependents
- Employee discount program (Access Perks)
- Employee Rewards program
- 401K after one year with company contribution
Equal Opportunity Employer
Drug Free Workplace
Visit our website: www.salisb.com